Monday, September 9, 2013

9/9/13

Top of the evening to ya!  I hope all has been well with you since I last blogged!  It's funny how time gets away from you - especially when you're having fun!  I can't really think of anything really exciting that we've done since being home, but I definitely haven't been letting the grass grow underneath me!  Gemmie and I have been super busy helping mom with laundry - you know like me clotheslining Bot with the washer and dryer doors, emptying our dressers and closets as soon as mom looks away, and the occasional meltdown!  
Aside from laundry, there's office work, house work, you name it, but mom and dad have found time to play with us - momma took us to the park today and oh my, was that fun!
Before we hit the park, I had to have another radiograph of my chest to check for effusion and some harpooning to check my blood!  Both went rather well, everyone was very gentle and good at their job - kudos ladies!  Unofficially, my chest X-ray was clear and my labs looked swell - COULD I GET A HECK YEAH?!  I'm going to see Dr. Pope tomorrow for an examination and the official results, but as far as I know, all is well?  I believe there will be another followup later this week but am not for sure as to the tests that they will run?  I wouldn't be surprised if they repeat the ray with a subsequent stick.  
I'm doing great except for my sleeping schedule.  I have to make several pit stops during the night and have a little anxiety in regards to the dark on occasion.  I woke the whole dang house up this morning a little before 6am - rooster should've been crowing anyways, right?!  
Alright, I better get some zzz's before I gotta pee, need a drink, light check, monster extermination, socks repositioned, blanket tucked just right, etc!  You all take care and thank you again so much for your thoughts and prayers - they work.  
I love each and everyone of you.
Cheers,
Bean 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment